Exuberant Bastard

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

[GT Alums*] + [BBQ] +[Dairy Queen] = Guaranteed Good Times

My buddy Dave spent some time in the ATL for Labor Day weekend. Thursday night college pals Maggie, Dave, Todd W. and myself ate at the venerable meat palace of the illustrious Williamson Brothers. Let me say this... if you like dead animal, you owe it to yourself, your appetite, your tastebuds, and your stomach to dine there. Wow. Double Wow.

After a hearty meal and a healthy talk (about the only thing healthy that night), we changed locales to something cooler and sweeter. Dairy Queen! I myself was stuffed to the gullet with Q, but the others didn't mind getting a sweet to counter the savory. Todd was a huge influence in my rekindled facination with photography back in college, so I brought my gear to show him and convince him that he needs to join the digital-SLR revolution.

We had a great time catching up and stuffing face.
Let's do it again sometime, cats.


Mag-azine and Dave


Todd


Magster

*them not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home