Exuberant Bastard

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Contradictory post about not posting.

Heh, of course I went into blog-hell. Those of you that know me in person might be perplexed because as extroverted as I am in person, it's hard to believe that I don't blog every minute of my life here on the vast text vacuum of the world. The more I think about it, I'm not into just generic broadcast of my existance. Maybe because I feel that the internet is too big. Who's to say somebody reads this? It's so annoying to talk to a wall. So I guess it makes more sense to me to post pictures along with one way words. I guess I like feedback. I read friends blogs all the time and try to comment because I figure it lets them know I read what's gone on with their lives. Anyway I've taken some pictures here and there, so I have some material other than web diary conundrums.

-k

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home