Exuberant Bastard

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Capture Pt 2.

Here's the rest of my favorites from Tuesday. Thankfully I can use this as ammunition to convince the rest of my friends to let me take pictures of them, or at least stop protesting when the terrible glass monster comes out to play.









Between these pictures and the recent wedding I shot, my confidence in my photography is approaching "damn-proud". I think I'll finally stop being a terribly low budget photographer and be at least a medium market photographer. Maybe I should see about getting that business license if I want to take this even more seriously.

-k

2 Comments:

  • So impressive! These are gorgeous, as is your friend. :) I would definitely pay to have you take "professional headshots"! Congrats!

    By Blogger sangeet, at 5/25/2006 10:51 PM  

  • These photos are GREAT. This goes with the whole debate of people who don't like their photos taken - you're not doing it to make them feel ridiculous or uncomfortable. I love the 2nd and 3rd photos the best.

    By Blogger ami, at 5/26/2006 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home