Exuberant Bastard

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Comment Nazi Accusation Peace Resolution Accord

This morning I found out from m-scribbles that I was perceived as a Comment Nazi; a brown shirted (maybe more like skinned) fascist regime hell bent on silencing my detractors and oppressing the weak. This misconception was born out of the fallacy of my previous e-mail forwarding provider Netforward. Their ineptitude and disregard for customer service has caused me all sorts of ill. I'm missing at least a weeks worth of e-mail (though arguably it's just spam). But it's also the source of me being the new Internet Mustachioed (sorta) Totalitarian Dictator. Apparently none of my blog comment moderations ever got to me. So I've since fixed the problem, and I can now believe that people actually read this, instead of me typing to myself in a narcissistic weekly basis. Comments are now a free for all, and I shall take the burden of comment spam removal upon my shoulders. Thanks for stopping by!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home